Last updated: January 7, 2021
We, De L’Arta LIMITED, a limited liability company duly organized under the laws of the United Arab Emirates, under the Commercial License number MC 11889, whose registered address is at Office No.10, Masdar Tech Park, Masdar City, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates (“De L’Arta”, “us”, “we”, “our”), respect the privacy of all of our users and are committed to protecting information collected through the URL www.delarta.com and any social media related thereto (the “Website”).
Personal Information Collected
The Website collects certain information when you interact with it, for example, the Website may collect "Personal Information", which is any information that can be used to identify, directly or indirectly, an individual. The Website may also collect data that does not identify you specifically.
The following is a list of Personal Information that we may collect and process about you:
• Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Website, including when you register, subscribe to our Newsletter, complete a survey or report a problem with the Website: such as identification data, contact information, postal address, email address;
• Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence;
• Information necessary to process an order which is placed with us: your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit/debit card billing address(es)
• Details of any transactions you carry out through the Website, including the placement of any orders by you: payment information (for example credit card details, or other payment details which you must provide to receive products you have ordered from us), connection data and your taste and preferences; and
Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, your computer's IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
We collect the above-mentioned Personal Information for the following purposes:
• to allow us to process your orders and payment, let you know the status of your order.
• to send you our newsletters as well as details of our products, special offers or promotional offers.
• to improve our understanding of your interests and concerns, to improve our understanding of your use of our products, for our internal marketing and demographic studies: we may use your information to make our Website design and products/services better.
• for security purposes: we may use information to protect our company, our clients, and our Website against fraud, theft or any wrongdoing which may affect our activity as it is our legitimate interest to ensure the security of our activity.
Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information as permitted by applicable law.
Please be aware that if we are requested by any regulatory or government authority investigating any suspected activity to provide your Personal Information, we will be entitled to do so as permitted by applicable law.
From time to time we may disclose Personal Information on a need-to-know basis:
• To our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other third party service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law.
• To any prospective seller or buyer of our business or assets.
Personal Information collected for the purposes hereunder will be stored only as long as necessary for the
purpose of your commercial relationship with us, or as required to comply with our legal obligations.
If a judicial action is initiated, Personal Information may be stored until the end of such action, including any potential periods for appeal, and will then be deleted or archived as permitted by applicable law.
Your Personal Information will not be kept in a form that allows you to be identified for any longer than is reasonably considered necessary by us for achieving the purposes for which it was collected or processed or as it is established in the applicable laws related to data retention periods.
Subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights:
Right of access
You have the right to confirm with us whether your Personal Information is processed, and if it is, to request access to that Personal Information including the categories of Personal Information processed, the purpose of the processing and the recipients or categories of recipients
Right to rectification
You may have the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete your Personal Information
Right to erasure
You may have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Information
Right to restriction of processing
In limited circumstances, you may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your Personal Information
Right to data portability
You may have the right to receive your Personal Information, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit that data to another entity
To exercise these rights, please contact
We employ a software technology called tracking pixels (a/k/a web beacons/web bugs/clear gifs) that enables us to better manage the content on the Website by informing us what content is effective. Tracking pixels are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of visitors to a website. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, tracking pixels are embedded invisibly on website pages and are about the size of the period at the end of a sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by tracking pixels to your personally identifiable information.
What types of cookies and other Web Technologies do we use and how do we use them?
The types of cookies and similar technologies used by us and our partners in connection with the Website can be classified into one of five categories, namely ‘essential Website cookies’, ‘functionality cookies’, ‘analytics and performance cookies’, ‘advertising cookies’, and ‘social media cookies’. Cookies do a lot of different tasks to ensure you enjoy your visit to our Website, for example, they are used to remember your preferences on our Website, to help you navigate between pages more efficiently, to enable you to log into your account more easily and to make sure the adverts you see on our Website are relevant to you and your interests. We have set out some further information about each category, and the purposes of the cookies we and third parties set in the following table.
You can block these cookies and similar technologies by changing your browser setting. However, in relation to those that are essential for the operation or improve the functionality of the Website, this may impact your use of the Website.
Type of cookie
Cookies necessary for essential Website purposes
These cookies are essential to provide you with the Website and any services available through this Website and to use some of its features.
Functionality cookies record information about choices you’ve made and allow us to tailor the Website to you. These cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to the Website, we can provide you with our services as you have asked for them to be provided.
These cookies allow us to:
Remember settings you have applied, such as layout, text size, preferences, and colors; and
Store accessibility options.
We use performance/analytics cookies to analyze how the Website is accessed, used, or is performing in order to provide you with a better user experience and to maintain, operate and continually improve the Website.
These cookies allow us to:
Better understand our Website visitors so that we can improve how we present our content;
Collect information about Website visitors such as where they are located and what browsers they are using;
Determine the number of unique users of the Website;
Improve the Website by measuring any errors that occur; and
Conduct research and diagnostics to improve product offerings.
Social Media Cookies
On some pages of our Website, third parties that provide applications through our Website will set their own cookies in order to track the success of their applications or customize applications for you. Because of how cookies work, we cannot access these cookies, nor can the third parties access the data in cookies used by us.
These cookies are used when you share an article using a social media sharing button on our Website as the social network that has created the button will record that you have done this. If you are logged in to your account with the third party, the third party will be able to link information about you with your actions via cookies.
If you want to be removed from our marketing list and do not want us to send you email, postal mail or other messages about our products and services, you can opt out. To do so, please send an email to email@example.com with the word “REMOVE” in the subject line.